Friday, July 08, 2005

That's it

I give up on blogs.

Mine was just deleted instead of posted...again.

Long story short, I:

  • Got fired (kind of)
  • Went to DC and Nauvoo with VP
  • Got a new job (Viktor Schreckengost Foundation, look it up)
  • Met two intriguing members of the fairer sex
  • Went on a date with one of them
  • Got picked up last minute as a counselor for EFY for the next two weeks, starting tomorrrow!!!

In a four week period, I will have driven from Cleveland to York, PA to Cleveland to Kalamazoo, MI to Cleveland to Southern Virginia University (no clue where that is) to Cleveland to Myrtle Beach, SC to Cleveland. And 3 weeks later we drive from Cleveland to Provo.

And my stinking cd player doesn't work.

Thank goodness for NPR.

Well, gotta go pack.

TTYL (Taunt Tiny Yokel Lawyers)

1 comment:

Jenny Timmerman said...

I had no idea you were blogging it up in 1995 and how weird that I picked the same background as you years later.